Carfax Educational Projects has broad expertise in performing feasibility studies for the establishment of new educational institutions and business ventures. The final deliverables can comprise:
- Various possibilities available for a school or college at a chosen site, including staff and pupil recruitment, curriculum requirements and teaching methodology;
- Input from a wide range of exceptional educational consultants;
- Extensive market research, recognizing existing providers, areas of potential threat or opportunity and key markets;
- Research into potential investors or joint venture partners who would be interested in co-investing in the project, either when the school has been established or purchasing the site with the use of knowledge from specialists in the field;
- Assessment of potential facilities, and preliminary design; and
- Cost estimations for the options presented as well as a cost breakdown showing the specific guidance on fee-levels and a cautious cash-flow projection for each of the opportunities provided.
Carfax Consultants have conducted Feasibility Studies and related consultancy in a wide range of contexts. Selected examples include:
- The United States of America;
- Continental Europe;
- Russia and the C.I.S.;
- Sierra Leone;
- The United States;
- The United Kingdom;
- The United Arab Emirates;
- Kenya; and
- A wide range of other international contexts.
Please note that Carfax’s provision is highly flexible, and Carfax Consultants specialize in meeting unusual requests or those with a need for rapid delivery in challenging contexts. Further details can be requested via the ‘Contact’ page.